Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More Iphone Best Apps

Two of my most valuable Iphone apps for biz are,

Dragon Dictation and Docs to Go

Docs to Go allows me to keep full file folders of word, excel and pdf docs that sync right from my desktop.  I now have pricing, images, credit apps, msds, etc all on my iphone that i can simply email right from my iphone! While a bit pricey as apps go- i would pay far more for this app in the convenience it brings.

Dragon Dictation- speech recognition app that really works!  tap the icon, speak your message, hit the keyboard icon in the app if you need to edit then select to either email, mms/text or copy to windows clipboard.  I use this for emails and have even dictated a letter while on the road that I edited when back at my desk.

Check them out and see what you think!

kevin l. brown - http://www.stardustspillproducts.com/
ecochoice natural sorbent solutions
stardust super absorbent - check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment