Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New stories and info to be added to STARDUST SPILL PRODUCTS BLOG

After working on this blog for awhile now and hitting it on and off with updates to distribution industry news I have decided to add some new components.  For years now I have been receiving daily email updates from news sources, industry trade pubs, NAW, google alert  and word on the streets or what I hear through the grapevine.  I am going to start adding info on sales tools, economic indicators etc that might be of help to you as you manage your sales and distribution career!

Let me know about what you like, dislike, or think I should consider!

All the best!

kevin brown http://www.stardustspillproducts.com/
stardust super absorbent
starpower super cleaner degreaser
ecochoice natural sorbent products

No comments:

Post a Comment